1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

When to submit supplemental fees?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by euphaire, Aug 12, 2011.

1. euphaire

euphaire Blank
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi all,

I know most schools, if not all, require supplemental fees in addition to what you paid your to AADSAS. As some of you might know, my application is quite late as I'm still working on it. I hope to finish polishing my personal statement by next Monday and e-submit. However, when do I mail in those supplemental fees?
    A. NOW
    B. Only after E-Submit on AADSAS
    C. Only after hearing back from those schools saying "we got your app, we need your supplementary fee now"
    D. It's too late now don't waste your money
    E. None of the above

I'm trying to do what's correct and what will LEAST delay my application. Thank you so much ! :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. persenmi

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    It's different for every school. However, e-submit before you even bother with the supplementary fees. I got accepted last cycle so I don't have an AADSAS account anymore but I remember after I e-submitted and paid the fees there was a section on the application titled "schools applied to" or something to that effect that had a link to a list of all that information (supplemental fees, supplemental apps, when to pay, etc.) In short, the answer to all your questions will be on your AADSAS account, just poke around until you find it.