1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

When to take DAT??

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by saltlake007, Dec 30, 2008.

1. saltlake007

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I was wondering if I should the DAT in March or June? I don't why but I'm afraid if I take the test in March and the scores are sent to the schools a few weeks later and the school's applications are not open til mid may or june 1st. Does that mean I have to request for the scores to be sent in again, when the applications are open? Or do the schools keep the record of my DAT scores? I really want to take the test in March..but if this is the case then I'll have to wait til Mid may or june.
    I tried calling the schools but they are closed. If you have any information about this please help me out. Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Panther85

2+ Year Member

Podiatry Student
    u should take the test when ur ready! the test will be the same whether u take it in march or june. i will advise you that u can take the test in june and be okay. just above all submit addsas on time (june 15 is the earliest). good luck

4. doc3232

7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    The scores will be put on record.