When to take DAT??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saltlake007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if I should the DAT in March or June? I don't why but I'm afraid if I take the test in March and the scores are sent to the schools a few weeks later and the school's applications are not open til mid may or june 1st. Does that mean I have to request for the scores to be sent in again, when the applications are open? Or do the schools keep the record of my DAT scores? I really want to take the test in March..but if this is the case then I'll have to wait til Mid may or june.
I tried calling the schools but they are closed. If you have any information about this please help me out. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

u should take the test when ur ready! the test will be the same whether u take it in march or june. i will advise you that u can take the test in june and be okay. just above all submit addsas on time (june 15 is the earliest). good luck

I was wondering if I should the DAT in March or June? I don't why but I'm afraid if I take the test in March and the scores are sent to the schools a few weeks later and the school's applications are not open til mid may or june 1st. Does that mean I have to request for the scores to be sent in again, when the applications are open? Or do the schools keep the record of my DAT scores? I really want to take the test in March..but if this is the case then I'll have to wait til Mid may or june.
I tried calling the schools but they are closed. If you have any information about this please help me out. Thanks.

The scores will be put on record.