Dec 28, 2013
So I'm hearing that they are making changes to the biology section. I want to take my DAT at the end of February or beginning of March before the changes are implemented. I haven't registered for my test yet... Does anyone think there are available seats? And is it too late to register for an exam in the end of February or early March?

ChrisM07

Dental Student
10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2007
Status
Dental Student
So I'm hearing that they are making changes to the biology section. I want to take my DAT at the end of February or beginning of March before the changes are implemented. I haven't registered for my test yet... Does anyone think there are available seats? And is it too late to register for an exam in the end of February or early March?
You will have to check the Prometric site and see if there are dates available in your area. But first, you'll need to get an eligibility ID from ADA. THEN you can check.

OP
T
Dec 28, 2013
You will have to check the Prometric site and see if there are dates available in your area. But first, you'll need to get an eligibility ID from ADA. THEN you can check.
Thank You. Will they have the available dates posted ?

ChrisM07

Dental Student
10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2007
Status
Dental Student
Thank You. Will they have the available dates posted ?
Yeah they will be shown on a calendar and you can choose what's available. Google 'Prometric', select 'ADA' and they tell you how from there.