When we drop a science class they give me 2 W's for the clas and the lab?

Started by pavlovb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pavlovb

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I am just wondering, I might be dropping physics due to a heavy semester, and I was wondering, how are W's seen when you drop a class with a lab. Is that seen as one W for the class including the lab or as two W's. On the transcript I will have 2. Thanks.
 
I would assume it's just one W. On my transcript it doesn't explicitly say which classes have labs.

Best to contact your school.