When will I hear back?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted949200

HI there!
Do pod school let you know if you don't get an interview? I sent in my applications on September 3rd and my transcripts were just recieved by AACPMAS.
My GPA is 3.55 with a 3.29 sGPA ( it was higher but I got in a car accident and got a really bad concussion last semester and my GPA went from 3.7 to 3.5)
MY MCAT was 493
I am a division 1 soccer player w/ all academic team honors
Research Assistant at UCSF for 9 months
current volunteer hours/shadowing hours/ all requirements for Application completed
What are my chances and when should I hear from the schools?

Members don't see this ad.

If your transcripts were just verified, you will hear back from them soon. Your stats are fine for most schools. Don't forget to send in your MCAT scores too as some people think they will automatically get your MCAT scores, which is not true. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
If your transcripts were just verified, you will hear back from them soon. Your stats are fine for most schools. Don't forget to send in your MCAT scores too as some people think they will automatically get your MCAT scores, which is not true. Good luck!

Yes I sent in my MCAT scores too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you apply to all 9 schools?
Yes I did. Also, do you know if ill get a message from AACPMAS when my MCAT scores are received? I sent them in on Sept 3, but haven't gotten a notification and I haven't been able to check if they have been received.

Yes I did. Also, do you know if ill get a message from AACPMAS when my MCAT scores are received? I sent them in on Sept 3, but haven't gotten a notification and I haven't been able to check if they have been received.

When you check your dashboard, it will show your MCAT as received. I attached a pic for your reference below. It can take sometime for them to receive and process your score. If it does not show up within another week, give them a call and they will be able to help you out (this is actually what I had to do).
aacpmas mcat received.jpg