When will it all end?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grunermann

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is slightly off topic, but I'm sitting in the airport, delayed 5 hours, thinking I have a 0% chance of seeing my bags when I get there. I'm so tired of flying and kissing tail. I just want my bed, a nice glass of wine, and a long candlelit bubblebath (yeah, I know, I'm girly). Anyone else care to vent?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Gruner,

Sorry for the mishaps of interviewing you're encountering. I went through the same thing and Hurricane and I had a little vent session about Delta, I don't dare mention it to her again ssshhhhhh I know she was stuck for a LONG time.

I on the other hand was delayed a total of 10 times on average for my flights. It just absolutely sucks. As for the baggage :eek: Please, please tell me you have CARRY ON!!!! :scared:

grunermann said:
This is slightly off topic, but I'm sitting in the airport, delayed 5 hours, thinking I have a 0% chance of seeing my bags when I get there. I'm so tired of flying and kissing tail. I just want my bed, a nice glass of wine, and a long candlelit bubblebath (yeah, I know, I'm girly). Anyone else care to vent?

Hey Grunermann,

I'm sorry ur having so much trouble with the airline. Have a safe flight and a great interview. Hang in there....there's only 2 weeks of interviews left for most programs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking of which, when do most programs submit their ROL? Does anyone know?

In particular... USC or MCG? :laugh:

Poety said:
Speaking of which, when do most programs submit their ROL? Does anyone know?

In particular... USC or MCG? :laugh:

I'm sure you can email/call and ask them directly. I assume they all have to submit their ROLs by mid or late Feb.

cpep said:
I'm sure you can email/call and ask them directly. I assume they all have to submit their ROLs by mid or late Feb.

Oh, I think I'll pass on asking them that question - I've had enough correspondance, that would just be overkill :scared:

Poety said:
Oh, I think I'll pass on asking them that question - I've had enough correspondance, that would just be overkill :scared:

haha...ok Poety. Lets enjoy these next few months before residency and good luck on your CS. I just found out I passed mine after 12 weeks of waiting.