When will it all end?!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

grunermann

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is slightly off topic, but I'm sitting in the airport, delayed 5 hours, thinking I have a 0% chance of seeing my bags when I get there. I'm so tired of flying and kissing tail. I just want my bed, a nice glass of wine, and a long candlelit bubblebath (yeah, I know, I'm girly). Anyone else care to vent?
 
Hi Gruner,

Sorry for the mishaps of interviewing you're encountering. I went through the same thing and Hurricane and I had a little vent session about Delta, I don't dare mention it to her again ssshhhhhh I know she was stuck for a LONG time.

I on the other hand was delayed a total of 10 times on average for my flights. It just absolutely sucks. As for the baggage 😱 Please, please tell me you have CARRY ON!!!! :scared:
 
grunermann said:
This is slightly off topic, but I'm sitting in the airport, delayed 5 hours, thinking I have a 0% chance of seeing my bags when I get there. I'm so tired of flying and kissing tail. I just want my bed, a nice glass of wine, and a long candlelit bubblebath (yeah, I know, I'm girly). Anyone else care to vent?


Hey Grunermann,

I'm sorry ur having so much trouble with the airline. Have a safe flight and a great interview. Hang in there....there's only 2 weeks of interviews left for most programs.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Speaking of which, when do most programs submit their ROL? Does anyone know?

In particular... USC or MCG? :laugh:
 
Poety said:
Speaking of which, when do most programs submit their ROL? Does anyone know?

In particular... USC or MCG? :laugh:


I'm sure you can email/call and ask them directly. I assume they all have to submit their ROLs by mid or late Feb.
 
cpep said:
I'm sure you can email/call and ask them directly. I assume they all have to submit their ROLs by mid or late Feb.


Oh, I think I'll pass on asking them that question - I've had enough correspondance, that would just be overkill :scared:
 
Poety said:
Oh, I think I'll pass on asking them that question - I've had enough correspondance, that would just be overkill :scared:

haha...ok Poety. Lets enjoy these next few months before residency and good luck on your CS. I just found out I passed mine after 12 weeks of waiting.