When will optometry schools receive my OAT score?

Started by sop2023
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sop2023

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! I plan on taking the OAT mid august. Does anyone know how long it takes the opto schools to receive my score? I think the website said 3-4 weeks but I was wondering if it was sooner than that for some of you all?
 
You will get an unofficial score print out as soon as you finish taking the test. You can ask the schools you are applying to if they accept the unofficial scores (sent through email), that way you can expedite the process and get invited to interview sooner. Otherwise it will take at least 3-8 weeks for the schools to receive the official scores from my personal experience 🙂