when will secondaries most likely be sent out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyesfeeltired

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
when are secondaries sent out and when should they be submitted? ASAP?

Members don't see this ad.

sent out depending on school/when you get your app in. Some send you overnight.Others send in few weeks after your submission. Write them and get them out ASAP for best chance.

Here is my understanding of secondaries. After you get your app verifed and it is sent to DO schools on June 15th, it will take them a week or two to send you a secondary if you meet their cut off.

After you obtain the secondary, you must make the secondary your priority and get it out as if the fear of god was instilled in you. Once you write said secondary very well, you send the bad boy off in email

or mail format (some schools want mail format). Then you hope that you get an interview. Then you hope that you do well at your interview. Then you hope that you get accepted.

Then you start another min of 7 years of schooling in order to achieve your life goal.

ok... i'll stop being dramatic.

tldr; do the secondaries asap

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just to clarify they are not being sent out on June 15th, instead it will be "late June", per AACOMAS management.

Just to clarify they are not being sent out on June 15th, instead it will be "late June", per AACOMAS management.

Oh really, better for me then. I submitted my app late may

Reactions: 1 user