when will the time come...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dasubline

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if schools really do look at the application, prior to your letters of rec getting to them. Because submitted aadsas 7/18, took DAT 7/29, but my letters of rec to the schools on 9/8. So I was wondering do you think the schools have looked at my app or just tossed it to the side and waited for my letters??? I got interviews at nova and indiana, but not anywhere else...

Members don't see this ad.

I am wondering the same thing... anyone know? My letters of rec's probably won't all be in for another couple weeks.

I am wondering the same thing... anyone know? My letters of rec's probably won't all be in for another couple weeks.

Yes, most schools will look at your application. I was granted a "Spring interview" at Indiana, even though I am still missing one LoR, and a biology course and lab. So for SURE, Indiana does it, and I imagine most other schools do, too. However, I doubt they will schedule an interview until they have that letter. At least they will know if they are willing to grant you an interview or not. Hope that helps.
-Supertank