When will we hear from Penn?

Started by blasterx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

In a previous thread I read that scholarship winners receive a letter in the mail today and everyone else will receive a letter tomorrow. I hope that's the case!
 
In a previous thread I read that scholarship winners receive a letter in the mail today and everyone else will receive a letter tomorrow. I hope that's the case!

I don't think that thread is correct though. I believe they "mail" out the letters on 12/1
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the tour guide told me that he got his letter on dec. 6th. he was in seattle though but i dont think they mail out till the 1st.
 
I remember from one thread that Penn will mail out today... not 12/1. Would it be a bad idea to call the school? I have an interview scheduled on the 5th that I want to cancel IF i get in..
 
I remember from one thread that Penn will mail out today... not 12/1. Would it be a bad idea to call the school? I have an interview scheduled on the 5th that I want to cancel IF i get in..

Let us know what they say =) Thanks ahead
 
If anyone finds out for sure please post it! I hope it's not snail mail. I always get Penn mail 3-4 days after everyone on here does 😡
 
is anyone who is balliser than me willing to call Penn admissions and see if we can get a decision by phone? or at least when the letters will be mailed, i.e. today or tomorrow. I've got some interviews that i may want to cancel if accepted
 
Just called PENN. They said that they are not disclosing acceptance information over the phone 🙁. guess we have to wait!