When would be a good time to apply for Fall 2009 matriculation?

Started by ILikeFood
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ILikeFood

NSU Class of 2013
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm interested in SGU.


A mix of a what are my chances and how to apply thread. I submitted my DO primary two weeks ago. I'm preparing in the event I don't hear anything.

Do I have to apply through AAMC?

Or do they have a separate app system?

Thanks.

3.1, 30, and the necessary ec's
 
go to the sgu website, www.sgu.edu, download the application, fill it out send it in. there might be an online application as well not sure.. also that website has the average stats for their applicants if you're above average you'll get in if below you might not. the earlier you apply the better are your shots of getting in. it's rolling admission apply as soon as everything is ready.