Where am I lacking?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tmss011223344

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a puertorican woman, I have a 3.33 overall GPA, ~3.5 sGPA, 1300 hours of aquatic animal research, am starting small animal volunteer experience, worked at the veterans hospital as a health science tech for 2 years, shadowed a pediatrician and a neurosurgeon for about a month each (as you might notice I originally wanted to go for an MD), I haven't taken the GRE yet.

Where am I lacking? Do you think that I am in a good position to get accepted in some dvms? Also, I am missing a couple classes will they still consider me if i say im taking them in the fall or spring?
 
The first priority would be finding a job working with a veterinarian. You will probably need at least two letters of recommendation from veterinarians.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app