Where are my pcats?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Superflyjsc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it normal that I still have not receieved my pcat results yet for jan exam? It seems like everyone else has already gotten theres. Anyone else from PA area still not get theirs yet either??

Members don't see this ad.

i am in alabama and have not received mine either. however, the pharm school did . go figure.

i still don't know what i made and am annoyed by that but i got an interview invite so all is well

Superflyjsc said:
Is it normal that I still have not receieved my pcat results yet for jan exam? It seems like everyone else has already gotten theres. Anyone else from PA area still not get theirs yet either??
I rushed home from work AGAIN hoping that my scores would be waiting for me. I guess MA has not received their pcat scores either.

if i was in charge of their operations i would have had them out a week ago. come on guys move it!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am from Virginia wondering where my PCAT scores were. Other Virginian have recieved their PCAT score. Maybe I don't want them back.

JOliv010 said:
I am from Virginia wondering where my PCAT scores were. Other Virginian have recieved their PCAT score. Maybe I don't want them back.
Its like the cheese cake after dinner. They save the best scores for last!

Good luck. I remember how much fun it was waiting 2 months for my MCAT. Its stressful!

BTW... Is there a place to find information on how the PCAT is scored and scaled?

I took them in Oct 2004 & Nov 2004. I found that they took the full 6 weeks to send out the Oct scores, yet only around 3.5-4 weeks to send out the Nov ones. I think that since this year marked the rescaling to the new grading structure, that they had some "system issues" to work through and it is to that that I attribute the Oct 6 weeks' wait.
Funny thing: I had forgotten my password and was trying to get in to print my admissions ticket...I called their 800 # and the person at Harcourt READ ME MY PASSWORD OUT LOUD. Hello!??!?! HUGE no-no to store passwords unencrypted. Whoa nelly.

I'm in Michigan -- nothing yet. Everyone in I know in Canada got theirs already...

crossjb,

Actually I'm from Calgary AB and still haven't gotten mine as well...

good luck..

i called harcourt to find out where my pcat mail is and they told me that they were all mailed out this week. I told them why many people got theirs already while the rest of us did not and they said cuase it all depended where and when you took the exams. It sounded reasonable enough so ill give them till next week. Otherwise they will be getting another call from me. lol
i cant believe im so impatient to find out how bad i did

I got a 99 percentile on my composite pcats during my 1st try!!!!! woooo. is that really competitive??