Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
I'm looking to schedule some away rotations for the next academic cycle. I've heard tons of different opinions on where the best places to do derm rotations are at:
Let me specify how I define "best."
1) Which programs offer interviews after doing an audition elective?
2) Which programs offer an advantage to students who rotate through?
3) Which programs offer a great learning experience? What are some experiences that SDN members have had?
4) Which programs have friendly residents and attendings?
Any and all input appreciated 🙂
I'm looking to schedule some away rotations for the next academic cycle. I've heard tons of different opinions on where the best places to do derm rotations are at:
Let me specify how I define "best."
1) Which programs offer interviews after doing an audition elective?
2) Which programs offer an advantage to students who rotate through?
3) Which programs offer a great learning experience? What are some experiences that SDN members have had?
4) Which programs have friendly residents and attendings?
Any and all input appreciated 🙂