Where are the chips?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ignite hardcore

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking back at the old dermboard posts, SDN seems so boring. We only have 10-20 people that post on here, and there is no spice, no flavor. To quote Nacho Libre, "where are the chips? where are the spices? there is no flavor...don't you know I've had diarrhea since easters"

I think dermboard is back, they have some new moderators and renewed commitment to keeping the site up. Who cares if they make a little coin for running the site?

Members don't see this ad.

I hear ya, Ignite, I feel the same way. I tried to get people to either move to dermboard or do something like the googlegroup thing.
I guess the "drama" days are over it seems. Oh well. Just find something else to fill your time between now and march 16. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I hear ya, Ignite, I feel the same way. I tried to get people to either move to dermboard or do something like the googlegroup thing.
I guess the "drama" days are over it seems. Oh well. Just find something else to fill your time between now and march 16. :)

I have mixed feelings on this topic. On the one hand, I really enjoyed the crazy, rambly, and rude rants from dermboard, but, on the other hand, I have to say I appreciate the respect the users over here have for each other. I find myself having to rely on my Netflix subscription for my wild entertainment fix, and I can live with that.

I have mixed feelings on this topic. On the one hand, I really enjoyed the crazy, rambly, and rude rants from dermboard, but, on the other hand, I have to say I appreciate the respect the users over here have for each other. I find myself having to rely on my Netflix subscription for my wild entertainment fix, and I can live with that.
You want an entertainment fix? Read this old thread from the dermboard No match and angry it's got more drama then my mama in it. It's got chips and hot salsa in it.