where are the interviews held at temple!!???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omaralt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, i just got to philly, can somebody please let me know where temple holds their interviews??? i'm looking through my stuff, and i have no idea. my friend (med school student) told me that he met in the SFC building for his interview. if anybody knows plz let me know. thanks

omar

Members don't see this ad.

omaralt said:
hey guys, i just got to philly, can somebody please let me know where temple holds their interviews??? i'm looking through my stuff, and i have no idea. my friend (med school student) told me that he met in the SFC building for his interview. if anybody knows plz let me know. thanks

omar

dont quote me on this, because it could have gotten changed, but last year, I went to the admissions office on the 3rd floor of the dental building located at the intersection of Broad and Allegheny

Dr.BadVibes said:
dont quote me on this, because it could have gotten changed, but last year, I went to the admissions office on the 3rd floor of the dental building located at the intersection of Broad and Allegheny

Yep thats the meeting place. My actual interview was on the first floor however.

hey guys, thanks for the info, hopefully i'll do good at the interview. thanks again

omar