Where are there good MD only practices?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any good MD only groups in east coast?

Undoubtedly there are good groups on the East Coast but I think it’s harder to find the same degree of egalitarian values and structure that you would find in the West.
 
Though APC in Grand Rapids, MI is no longer MD only, I've always thought that was a top notch, fair group from what I heard. I knew a guy taking a lot of call who told me he was making $70k/month (this was back in 2009) but he was single and working his tail off. I spoke to them a few years back but decided I did not want to live in central MI.