Where are you at?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How close are you?

• still working on my AADSAS application

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • submitted, just waiting for LOR, transcripts etc

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • AADSAS appl. completed, waiting to get my secondaries

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • working on my secondaries

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • completed my secondaries, just waiting to get invited for interviews

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • got my invitation(s)

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • already accepted

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emmie

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
totally anonymous poll

for 2009 - 2010 cycle only

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
In before poll...

Ending a sentence with a preposition is egregiously unacceptable.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the one who got accepted, since when?

For the one who got accepted, since when?

Probably someone from last cycle trying to be funny...its pretty obvious there are no acceptances for the 2010 cycle when no one's been to their interviews yet...and since its not December 1st.

I believe some schools over accepted students from last cycle, so the unlucky ones have to wait for the following year.

I believe some schools over accepted students from last cycle, so the unlucky ones have to wait for the following year.
Which schools are those?
I'm gonna make sure not to apply to them. If they can't keep track of the number of students they've accepted god know what kind of dentists they'll be training!

Which schools are those?
I'm gonna make sure not to apply to them. If they can't keep track of the number of students they've accepted god know what kind of dentists they'll be training!
see PM

I'm way way way behind everybody, it's all my prof's false. I've been waiting for the LOR since June...so pissed:mad:

BTW, the poll is for 2009-10 cycle only

these answer options are not mutually exclusive

i've completed aadsas, some secondaries, working on some secondaries, waiting for more secondaries, and have an invitation for interview

so i pick "all of the above"

In that case, I'd just click invited for an interview. You're way ahead of me!

Wow. So a seat is reserved for them next year?

Last edited:
I am still working on my application. I had to finish my TMDSAS one first so I just moved to the AADSAS a few days ago. It asks several different questions so I got to rework on those essays again. It took me 2 months to work on my personal statement for the TMDSAS. Hopefully using the same one but cutting some stuff out will work just fine for the AADSAS.

these answer options are not mutually exclusive

i've completed aadsas, some secondaries, working on some secondaries, waiting for more secondaries, and have an invitation for interview

so i pick "all of the above"

+1

I have some secondaries done, and I am waiting on others