Where can I find CE?

Started by Star30z
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Star30z

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on APPE at a hospital, my preceptor asked me to find a CE on Heart Failure that I can present to the pharmacists so they can then get credit. I found something on medscape but not sure if it's for pharmacists bc it says "physician's"

What's a dependable website to pull a CE from? :
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, that is a very weird request. What/where is the learning incentive? 😕

I actually learned a lot by going through the different ces and answering them, pharmacists benefitted because easy ce credits for them without doing any work. One pharmacist I worked with actually complained to the dop at that place because apparently it is unethical for the pharmacists to have an intern answer the questions for them.
 
That's a really weird request from a preceptor. Try pharmacistsletter.com

This is a very weird APPE. It's a hospital. I've never meet a dop or clinical RPh so scatter brained as these two. Unfortunately it's a waste of my time. The CE she is asking me to find is one that is specific for heart failure and it will be for the staff pharm