Where can I find SN1/SN2/E1/E2 practice problems?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enamel88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know of any good sites?

Members don't see this ad.

I agree, but I practiced those two to the point where I memorized the answers by just looking at it. Need some fresh problems. Maybe an ochem site that has questions and solutions to them?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I agree, but I practiced those two to the point where I memorized the answers by just looking at it. Need some fresh problems. Maybe an ochem site that has questions and solutions to them?

Even if you have memorized it, i would think that if you went over the concept of HOW you got to that answer, you would have a solid foundation. That's what I do lol

Organic Chemistry Odyssey by Orgoman for sure. They have a ton of practice problems (in all sections of organic chemistry) broken down by subject.

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I don't have the book so maybe an online source somewhere? I think it'll be too late if I order one now...I take the test Wed. I understand the table of sn2/sn1 etc, but what sometimes gets me is when you start getting into the leaving group being attached to the secondary territory with strong/weak base/nuc, etc bc nuc can be strong bases. I hope I"m making sense