Where can I post a Peds Job Offer?

Started by manolok
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

manolok

RG2019
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No I am not headhunter/recruiter. Actually I'm a US-IMG, waiting to get into residency and helping out family member get a partner in Western MD.

As much as possible I don't want to use an MD recruiter because their rates are out the roof!

So I thought, I would use this sight as a starting point.

Where do 3rd year Peds residents look for jobs independently, not using a recruiter I mean? Like Peds Resident Forum sites? How about Craigslist?

Any advice would help, thanks.
 
No I am not headhunter/recruiter. Actually I'm a US-IMG, waiting to get into residency and helping out family member get a partner in Western MD.

As much as possible I don't want to use an MD recruiter because their rates are out the roof!

So I thought, I would use this sight as a starting point.

Where do 3rd year Peds residents look for jobs independently, not using a recruiter I mean? Like Peds Resident Forum sites? How about Craigslist?

Any advice would help, thanks.
The AAP website, PedJobs, comes first to mind.