Where Did ADA Raw Score Conversion Table Go?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ERicci8996

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello :)

Does anyone seem to know where the ADA Raw Score Conversion Table went?

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/raw_score_conversions.pdf

The website says the link is not unavailable...

How else are you all measuring your practice? :confused:

Thanks!!

- E

Members don't see this ad.

They're either updating it, or took it down because they didn't want to supply it anymore. Nevertheless, I was able to save a copy before it got taken down. See attached.

Attachments

• dat_estimate_score.pdf
    67.7 KB · Views: 8,735
Reactions: 1 user
go to the 2007 DAT exam, the last page has the conversion score chart, or just use the person above me

Also, the chart NDPitch used is vastly different from the 2009 conversion chart

i have the 2009 DAT exam and on there, if u get 26 BIO questions right, the score is 18
the 2007 exam one if u get 26 right, the score is 16 for BIO

why the big difference ?

Just different exams I think. Each one has a different curve due to different difficulties. These estimate tables can give is a general idea though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am using this chart for grading my 2009 exam. I heard to add one point to each science score. But my reading score I answered 36/50 which goes way above the values provided here. Perhaps because its a different reading test? I KNOW I didn't make a 30 on this tests reading section.

I am using this chart for grading my 2009 exam. I heard to add one point to each science score. But my reading score I answered 36/50 which goes way above the values provided here. Perhaps because its a different reading test? I KNOW I didn't make a 30 on this tests reading section.

The score chart is based off of 2007 which was only like a 14 questions long for RC

Anyone else taken the 2009 exam? What did you get on reading and how has that compared to other scores?

Anyone else taken the 2009 exam? What did you get on reading and how has that compared to other scores?

Well I did terrible on 2009 reading and did very well on actual.

From past threads I've read the majority agree 2009 reading is ridiculous. Some people however did get the same score or around there.

I thought it was harder than every practice test and the real one however.

Well I did terrible on 2009 reading and did very well on actual.

From past threads I've read the majority agree 2009 reading is ridiculous. Some people however did get the same score or around there.

I thought it was harder than every practice test and the real one however.
Hello
Do you still have the 2009 test?