WHERE DID YOU MATCH? - Post it Here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NSU-neuro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread in which people can post the name of the programs they've matched in (both PGY1 and PGY2). We can all start posting after 1:00pm March 15th. :D

Congratulations:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

i know where i matched! :D (i had to scramble for prelim and nrmp told me the city where my advanced neuro program was located...)

Congrats to everyone in this years match.

It might be helpful to future classes if perhaps you can provide some information about yourself when you tell us where you matched ie gpa, step scores, aoa?, research?, phd?, quality of medical school (top 5, 10, 25, 50...%), did you do an away at that program?, etc. While I realize things change on a yearly basis, it would be nice to see which programs may be a reach vs. which programs may be more of a fit based on numbers.

Best of luck tomorrow and we all look forward to hearing about your success over the next couple of weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations for all the future Neurologists.

Good Luck everyone, this forum has been very helpful.

Cleveland Clinic

finally got the match results, it's been a long agonizing wait, here it is

Preliminary Medicine: SUNY Upstate Medical University
Neurology: Thomas Jefferson University

Prelim med: Emory
Neuro: Emory

1st choice!!!!

looking for the other person who matched at Kaiser LA =)

pm me!

University of Miami!!!
First Choice :D

Headed to St. Louis...

Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University-St. Louis, here I come!

I'm gonna be a neurologist!!!! I'm gonna be a neurologist!!!!

PS
As for the other stuff...I'm a fairly average student, with an MPH and research (prior to medical school) at a Top 30 medical school (Top 20 in primary care). I was active in a wide variety of school programs and activities. My USMLE scores were very average. No away rotations, but an extra elective in Cerebrovascular Diseases at my home institution. Great LORs. Proof that you are not your grades or your USMLE scores. :)

Had to scramble for prelim for whatever reason (think I might have done it to myself inadvertently) but it worked out aight...

PGY-1: Maimonides Med Ctr
Neuro: COLUMBIA!!

Super excited...number one choice of course! :)

Other info that was requested above: 3.5, steps 241 & 244, no aoa, summer research, top 25 med school, and no away rotations...hope that helps someone down the line :)

University of Pittsburgh - UPMC! My #1!

University of Chicago neuro, Weiss Memorial for prelim

Members don't see this ad :)
VCU-Richmond Neuro!

Gonna be a neurologist!!

University of Miami as well.

You other Miami people need PM me sometime soon. I want to know who I will be working with!

(I might know the one who will be a PGY-3 since I also go to med school at UM)

University of Miami as well.

You other Miami people need PM me sometime soon. I want to know who I will be working with!

(I might know the one who will be a PGY-3 since I also go to med school at UM)

congrats :D

see ya next year.. err.. in June 2007 :eek:

I matched to University of Iowa for all four years. I'm a little bummed that I wasn't able to get back up to the Northwest (my home), but I'm still looking forward to Iowa, as I think I'll be pretty happy there.

got my first choice: UTSW

Prelim: Boston University:D
Neurology: Barrow, Phoenix. :cool: :cool: :D

2nd choice:D hey, not everyone can go to Partners:laugh:

PM me for my stats... or anything else.

I'm going to Partners!!!:D
Couldn't be more happy.
It was a great fit for my personality and future goals.

Congratulations everyone!
We're on our way to the real world, just a few more years to go....

Lots of great programs mentioned...Congrats all!!!!

Duke UMC for all four years...
what a sweet deal?

Duke UMC for all four years...
what a sweet deal?

Being the sarcastic nut that I am, I hope you're being declarative and not asking us if it's a sweet deal...but in case you are asking - I think it is...congrats! :laugh:

Boise prelim --> UC Davis neuro
stats-wise, my numbers are average, but i have good LORs and research experience.
message me if you want more details.

declarative it was. i think it's awesome at least. i am pumped. i cannot lie. thanks for the congrats, but congrats to you!! awesome match motmas...

declarative it was. i think it's awesome at least. i am pumped. i cannot lie. thanks for the congrats, but congrats to you!! awesome match motmas...

Well, thanks! I was pretty pleased, and I'm sure everyone knows it since I shrieked and then broke down in tears in front of everyone...but it doesn't matter since we're going to be neurologists!!!!!!

Hey all, anyone who matched into UCSD neurology, feel free to post/PM me! I matched last year and in a few months will be moving there! Peace. :)

Long time lurker here.
I matched at the University of Florida for prelim and neurology.

Another long-time lurker...

PGY-1: St Vincent's (now Richmond) on Staten Island
PGY-2: SUNY Downstate

Congrats, everyone!

HELL YEAAAAAAAA University Hospitals/Case Western
1st choice baby, moving to ohio from NY!!!
PM me if your going there too... so pumped.

Last edited:
Looks like Cleveland is in the house!!!!! Can't believe how great neuro is in Ohio...

wooo! yale for prelim and neuro! #1!