-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Where did you match?
Started by bkpa2med
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember the butterflys i felt last year in anticipation. 😱
good luck!
i'm excited to find out who i'll be working with next year 🙂
good luck!
i'm excited to find out who i'll be working with next year 🙂
Rusk
East Carolina!
Any other pirates out there?
Any other pirates out there?
so quiet this year...
Boston Medical Center
Congrats all!

Congrats all!
Last edited:
... my first choice 🙂
I've been so busy with rotations that I haven't had a chance to post on here at allll...
Anyone else going to Miami!?!?!
I've been so busy with rotations that I haven't had a chance to post on here at allll...
Anyone else going to Miami!?!?!
Congratulations to all.
Welcome to the wonderful, dysfunctional, function-oriented family that is PM&R. 😀
Welcome to the wonderful, dysfunctional, function-oriented family that is PM&R. 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my school had just one student go into PM&R (and they matched into Jefferson).
my school had just one student go into PM&R (and they matched into Jefferson).
did that student rotate at Mayo? Jeff is a great program👍
Anybody else at Albert Einstein - Montefiore with meee!? 🙂
did that student rotate at Mayo? Jeff is a great program👍
I can PM you the name, but other than that--I don't believe I ever met the person so I can't provide any details.
Rusk... Empire State of Mind 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7
- Views
- 4K