Where do I even begin studying!?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharm425

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am scheduled to take the PCAT on September 25, 2012. I want to start studying this summer, even though i am taking two other classes. I have the Kaplan 2012-2013 book and the 2011 Dr. Collins study book. Do you think i should be okay? Any advice would be great, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
I am doing almost the same, just I didn't get the Kaplan.

Hey, I am scheduled to take the PCAT on September 25, 2012. I want to start studying this summer, even though i am taking two other classes. I have the Kaplan 2012-2013 book and the 2011 Dr. Collins study book. Do you think i should be okay? Any advice would be great, thanks

I used Kaplan and it didn't really help much. Honestly, practice tests and review is a good study method.

Members don't see this ad :)
i would say your good to go. specially if you have already make up the time for study. i am doing the same thing. here i have a little tip that i get from my friends.
focus on the general chemistry and general biology part. dr collins has everything and kaplan has more on the biology part. start with the easy ones. for me maths and chemistry is easy so i am going to begin with that. i need more time for the biology. so know your position.

Hi,
I am pretty good with the english portion of d pcat, but I would love to get a study partner.I would be taking the july pcat, so anyone interested ina study grp can pm me.

Hi... Okay, so I am from India. Hoping to register for the PCAT in September. Am quite clueless where to begin. Do international students get accepted very rarely or is the ratio similar to other grad programs? I have a Masters degree in Env Sc and have a percentage of 82.5% for my aggregate score. I'm not sure what GPA this corresponds to. What other factors should I keep in mind? Any tips for starting out? Any books that are recommended?

Thanks!