Where do I find the interview section?

Started by cheri80
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cheri80

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm new to this forum and not long ago I wound up on a Pharmacy School Interview Section. It was split up by school. Any help is appreciated!!!🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had the hardest time finding that myself when I was looking for it awhile back. So if anyone else wants to find it and forgets where this link is located here is the info.

Go up to the top of the forums and look for the Pharmacy tab on that gray bar. Click on that. Under Resources, you will find the interview feedback section. Now if you lose the link, you can find it. There is lots of other helpful info too. I found the Financial Aid forums to be particularly useful.
 
I had the hardest time finding that myself when I was looking for it awhile back. So if anyone else wants to find it and forgets where this link is located here is the info.

Go up to the top of the forums and look for the Pharmacy tab on that gray bar. Click on that. Under Resources, you will find the interview feedback section. Now if you lose the link, you can find it. There is lots of other helpful info too. I found the Financial Aid forums to be particularly useful.


Good call, thanks!