Where do I sign up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ahh...The Life

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I few questions:

Can I pick my specialty? Can I Match in Anesthesia and then contract with the Military? Can I contract for an Anesthesia position? How many years do you need to serve?

Members don't see this ad.

Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

Can I pick my specialty? Can I Match in Anesthesia and then contract with the Military? Can I contract for an Anesthesia position? How many years do you need to serve?

Search for FAP

Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

I just warn you not to make the mistake that a lot of people make. Thinking they will get their residency of choice because they are military. Don't let a recruiter make you think this either.

Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

To answer one of your questions, you can contract as a civilian provider in almost any specialty at almost any military treatment facility.