• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

Ahh...The Life

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2005
Status
I few questions:

Can I pick my specialty? Can I Match in Anesthesia and then contract with the Military? Can I contract for an Anesthesia position? How many years do you need to serve?

militarymd

SDN Angel
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 17, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

Can I pick my specialty? Can I Match in Anesthesia and then contract with the Military? Can I contract for an Anesthesia position? How many years do you need to serve?
Search for FAP

bustbones26

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

I just warn you not to make the mistake that a lot of people make. Thinking they will get their residency of choice because they are military. Don't let a recruiter make you think this either.

bogatyr

15+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2004
Status
Ahh...The Life said:
I few questions:

To answer one of your questions, you can contract as a civilian provider in almost any specialty at almost any military treatment facility.

About the Ads