Where do I stand ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunshinesunny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pakistani national

BBA cgpa 3.6
MBA cgpa 2.88

History of family, social and medical problems

A passionate personal interest in technology; mainly electronics and related areas


am crazy enough to dream of attending a med school in usa.

Major obstracles:

No permanant residence status
NO prereqs
Finances

I am planning to start a business to curb the financial problems

How do i go about solving the other problems?
 
Pakistani national

BBA cgpa 3.6
MBA cgpa 2.88

History of family, social and medical problems

A passionate personal interest in technology; mainly electronics and related areas


am crazy enough to dream of attending a med school in usa.

Major obstracles:

No permanant residence status
NO prereqs
Finances

I am planning to start a business to curb the financial problems

How do i go about solving the other problems?


I think you need to find other Pakistani folks who relocated and obtained the requisite prereqs to attend med school and see how they did it. You thus may have better luck on the international boards rather than the nontrad board.