Where do i stand?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredentist10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really want to get into UIC.

I have a 3.9 science and 4.0 cumulative.
I DAT score is average. AS 20, PAT 20, AA 19
My sciences were decent but my English was horrible (16) and I think its going to hold me down.

Do you think I’ll get an interview? Should I retake it?

Members don't see this ad.

Predents.com

Make a profile and you can use the "member search" feature to compare your stats to other users (which is normally the top of the chain of applicants). You can also look at the past 4 or 5 years and see the stats of others who got interviewed/accepted.

You have an AWESOME gpa and an above average DAT. soo....

sorry, just saw your RC score. . . that may hold you back at a lot of schools. . . call each individually and ask them if they think your RC score is competitive enough!

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree...you should contact the schools you're interested in to see what they have to say about your RC score. It is pretty low and I know some schools scrutinize that score in particular. But your other scores rock!

I'm thinking he either means non-science, or he got a bunch of A+'s in non-science classes.

To the OP, as others have said, call the schools, see what they say - anything you get here will be just speculation. Though it is true that RC can really make or break an applicant.

Is that even possible?

sorry, i meant 4.0 for non science.

So I guess ill have to retake it.:(

Also, when schools go through the firstelimination rounds, do they just look at just the raw score of your DAT or the entire breakdown?

I really want to get into UIC.

I have a 3.9 science and 4.0 cumulative.
I DAT score is average. AS 20, PAT 20, AA 19
My sciences were decent but my English was horrible (16) and I think its going to hold me down.

Do you think I’ll get an interview? Should I retake it?

with your GPA, I think you get in at some place. Gluck