where do you get your scrubs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sweeti8286

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you buy from your local stores? or do you buy online? And if you buy online- which company do you prefer? Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I steal 'em from hygiene students. Is that why people look at me funny? Cause I wear pink scrubs?

drhobie7 said:
I steal 'em from hygiene students. Is that why people look at me funny? Cause I wear pink scrubs?

If your hygiene students around there were the black panties and leather jacket that your avatar is wearing I am changing schools

Members don't see this ad :)
hoff.gif

Forgot to answer your question:

http://www.scrubsandbeyond.com/store_locations.aspx

There's a store near me so I go there and try out the sizes or you can order online. I can also get them from my school store (Henry Schein). I also have a set I "borrowed" from the Hospital.

my school gives them to me

TucsonDDS said:
If your hygiene students around there were the black panties and leather jacket that your avatar is wearing I am changing schools

I'll get back to you on the black panties.

Smartsrubs.com or cottonscrubcompany.com are where I get mine. I'll only get the 100% cotton ones, a wash or 2 with some fabric softener and it's pure comfort.

My staff is trying to get me to order a pair of pink pants to see if I'll actually wear them :D :rolleyes:

I like allheart.com

My scrubs were so cheap there!

Louisville hands you 5 pairs each year of school.