where has the jokes gone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anuwolf

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Notice that nobody is posting any more jokes regards to a member who doesn't have a sense of humor.

Please continue with the jokes... you may not notice but your frustration and rants towards patients that you see maybe funny to some people (like me)

Please remember that you do have none medical people here that cares for you.. Do not let others burn you out.

Members don't see this ad.

Anuwolf said:
Notice that nobody is posting any more jokes regards to a member who doesn't have a sense of humor.

Please continue with the jokes... you may not notice but your frustration and rants towards patients that you see maybe funny to some people (like me)

Please remember that you do have none medical people here that cares for you.. Do not let others burn you out.

I am soooo absolutely totally confused by this post......what are you talking about? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a patient with a BKA (below knee amputation) who left against medical advice because she was afraid she'd lose her job at the IHOP. She's Japanese American and her name is Irene.

Anuwolf said:

You want jokes????? Just look in the mirror....just kidding I'm a jerk, and my mother doesn't love me. I also have one foot that is half a size larger than the other.....sniffle, sniffle. It's a cold dark world out there. :scared:

Panda Bear said:
I have a patient with a BKA (below knee amputation) who left against medical advice because she was afraid she'd lose her job at the IHOP. She's Japanese American and her name is Irene.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's not so much the material, but rather the non-chalant presentation of the facts that made me laugh out loud.