Step I Where in NYC did you study for step 1?

Started by pa63
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pa63

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for an accommodating space-> has wifi, open early/closes late, is easily accessible by the subway to study for step 1.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sites I know of in NYC:
My school library- populated by inquisitive classmates
NYPL- weird timings
 
Hey everyone,
I'm looking for an accommodating space-> has wifi, open early/closes late, is easily accessible by the subway to study for step 1.
Any help would be appreciated.

Sites I know of in NYC:
My school library- populated by inquisitive classmates
NYPL- weird timings
NYU, There library was a great location but they charge a fee