Where is AMCAS computed GPA and grade?

Started by md2011
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

md2011

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My AMCAS application is verified. I look thru every page, but I couldn't find any AMCAS coputed GPA. Do we need to calculate it by ourselves?

And also, I remember somewhere someone said that the grade will be changed to A,B,C style. But I've seen the grade are still kept in the way it was. (I took a year of coursework in a Canadian school where the grades are in the scale of 9).

Any opinion and answers?
 
Download the AMCAS handbook from their website (it's a pdf file) and look for the answer to your question. If you cannot find it there, e-mail the AMCAS for an answer.