Where is Blue Dog?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Postictal Raiden

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Back when I considered FM and visited this subforum, I remember seeing many posts by Blue Dog. He always had a positive prospective on the future of FM.

I don’t see him posting anymore. Did he quit SDN?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He's running for political office and doesn't want a social media trail to be a source a of future cancel culture fodder. Who knows in 5 years what could be cancel culture fodder. SDN could be considered a terrorist tech company.

/joke. I have no idea what he is doing.
I remember blue dog from back when I was a med student too! Sushi, I totally believed you until you outright stated your comment was a joke because sadly that is a very plausible reason for someone to delete a social media account...