where is Copro?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2win

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is not an inflammatory question...
the guy said that I am a CRNA...
BUT he was entertaining. And he had his balls.
Does he read this thread anymore?
Does he have a new girlfriend?
How is his life in the new condo/house on the beach?
How is his life as an attending?
Hey Copro - answer back man!!!

Members don't see this ad.

this is not an inflammatory question...
the guy said that I am a CRNA...
BUT he was entertaining. And he had his balls.
Does he read this thread anymore?
Does he have a new girlfriend?
How is his life in the new condo/house on the beach?
How is his life as an attending?
Hey Copro - answer back man!!!

I've wondered, perhaps naively where ToughLife went. Some have eluded that they know his new tag name, but I seriously don't. I don't think it's Copro....

Anyone?

Certainly Copro and I have had our differences, but hell, it's not personal. It's fun to mix it up a bit in our overly PC world.....

I've wondered, perhaps naively where ToughLife went. Some have eluded that they know his new tag name, but I seriously don't. I don't think it's Copro....

Anyone?

Certainly Copro and I have had our differences, but hell, it's not personal. It's fun to mix it up a bit in our overly PC world.....

The guy is pretty tough if quit suddenly...
Because I know my addiction.

Members don't see this ad :)

Anyone?

Pretty sure they were not the same person. In fact, I think they used to argue with each other on the forum. They had very distinct writing styles that were not easily confused.

Pretty sure they were not the same person. In fact, I think they used to argue with each other on the forum. They had very distinct writing styles that were not easily confused.

Yeah, I remember now. It's been awhile since toughlife was toughlife.

cf

Last time I asked "where is so and so?" it didn't turn out good. I hope he is ok.

I say good riddance. For everything worthwhile he added he added 10x that amount that was worthless. The forum is much better now.

copro and toughlife are NOT the same person, i promise you.
i think copro had enough and has tuned sdn out.
sad but i understand as i have done the same.
miss em though...