where is everyone????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

missdr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know that we all have our ROLs safely tucked in, and life has become less chaotic, but just when i was starting to become obsessed with this forum everone seems to be on vacation!!!! when i logged on this afternoon no one had postd since 730am!!!! oh well...probably better for me not to continue the obsession but i miss y'all!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Everyone (atleast those going through the match) is probably walking around like this :eek: ... and will be for the next 2 weeks. :D

People are posting (at least somewhat), but the database is being goofy today & not showing the new posts on the main forums pages.

Members don't see this ad :)
i hear ya miss dr. i really like getting on just to see what people are talking about...well now it's nothing, nada, zippo. i posted on the gen res forum to find out info about physician loans, purchasing a home after Match, etc...haven't received a single bite. people aren't even posting on the gen res forum. looks like we are all hiding until the 16th.

I'm spending the 2 weeks in the fetal position under the table whilst weeping and holding Teddy Ruxpin.

just started a new rotation here and in a new city so getting my footing down (and reliable internet access)

missdr said:
i know that we all have our ROLs safely tucked in, and life has become less chaotic, but just when i was starting to become obsessed with this forum everone seems to be on vacation!!!! when i logged on this afternoon no one had postd since 730am!!!! oh well...probably better for me not to continue the obsession but i miss y'all!!!

I'm feeling the same thing as you.. Is there something better than getting on SDN? :confused: Anyways, I think there's something wrong with the server like it's not showing the right number of replies to each thread..

Tan Son Nhat said:
I'm feeling the same thing as you.. Is there something better than getting on SDN? :confused: Anyways, I think there's something wrong with the server like it's not showing the right number of replies to each thread..
It's not letting me edit my bad grammer either. But at least it's back.

I'm drunk and trying to convice 100 males in my class that we should grow facial hair for good luck until the match is over. My GF is PISSED :mad: !!! But I feel amazing! :)