Where is my Topscore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ddsnp

DDSNP
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I've been trying to contact topscore about shipping and no one has called me back yet. I think you guys could help me with this one. I ordered the software last week around Friday night. I ordered it with free shipping and was wondering if they just put it in the mail box or if we have to sign something because I'm hardly in my apartment. I also wanted to know how long it usually took for the cd to get to your places? My exam is on the 22end and I want to take all 3 before my test.

I called kaplan and asked them if all the tests that we get 3 online and 1 on the cd were all different and the guy reassured me they were. But today when I went to take the cd rom exam it was the same as a previous one!!! :mad:

THanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

ddsnp said:
Hey guys I've been trying to contact topscore about shipping and no one has called me back yet. I think you guys could help me with this one. I ordered the software last week around Friday night. I ordered it with free shipping and was wondering if they just put it in the mail box or if we have to sign something because I'm hardly in my apartment. I also wanted to know how long it usually took for the cd to get to your places? My exam is on the 22end and I want to take all 3 before my test.

I called kaplan and asked them if all the tests that we get 3 online and 1 on the cd were all different and the guy reassured me they were. But today when I went to take the cd rom exam it was the same as a previous one!!! :mad:

THanks for the help!

Last time I remember, it was sent to my mailbox. You could also try downloading the software off the scholarware website and then ask them for a e-mail key (I think this way is faster but I haven't tried it yet).

You could have paid more to expedite shipping of the CD to you as suggested by Topscore's website. Downloading the software will make you crawl like a snail if you have extra-ordinary patience. :laugh:

OKay so I took a topscore test today and I'm not very happy with my results becasue I seem to pretty much stuck at an 18 AA.

Here are my scores:
AA:18
Bio:19
Chemistry:18
OChem:16 :scared:
PAT: 21
QR:16 :scared:
Reading: 21
TS:18

So I really don't know what happened to my ochem grade because i usually do better than that.

For QR I ended up guessing on the last 5 because of time. As i was guessing I looked and saw that there were a lot of them that were pretty simple. Do many people run out of time on the real test on QR? I'm usually scared about my gen chem but i guess i should be equally scared of o chem.

If you guys have any advice i would also appreciate that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard that TopScore is actually harder than the real thing, so I wouldnt be too worried about if I were you.

yeah but my test is in 1.5 weeks and im starting to get scared.....

ddsnp said:
OKay so I took a topscore test today and I'm not very happy with my results becasue I seem to pretty much stuck at an 18 AA.

Here are my scores:

So I really don't know what happened to my ochem grade because i usually do better than that.

For QR I ended up guessing on the last 5 because of time. As i was guessing I looked and saw that there were a lot of them that were pretty simple. Do many people run out of time on the real test on QR? I'm usually scared about my gen chem but i guess i should be equally scared of o chem.

You'll be fine. The same thing happened to me the week before my test and I freaked out. I was low on the QR and Gen Chem. I focused on those two sections especially during the next several days and did fine on the real deal. Its good to have a test where your numbers are low as it exposes your weaknesses and then you can focus on brushing up on those areas before the test. Good luck and relax.

me too! where is my topscore? how long does it take to get?

ddsnp said:

Here are my scores:

topscore pro is a little harder so focus on the topics you missed so you cover some of your weaknesses. don't just study topscore pro detailed solutions or kaplans answer book. focus on the topic and read the chapters in your books. You are going to do great!

I noticed if you click on the federal express icon on www.topscorepro.com you get the shipping information. fyi.

my beer is lying on top of your book , sorry bro. I swear that heavily padded thing was for beer coasters.
:laugh: :laugh:

Ok, since it is Saturday night and the Scholarware place probably won't open until Monday, I decided to ask those of you that have ordered Topscore a question. I placed an order LAST Thursday(the 16th), received an e-mail confirmation Friday morning (the 17th), and still haven't seen my order. About long does it take to recieve the CD, 7-10 days? Anyone know?

AUTigers said:
Ok, since it is Saturday night and the Scholarware place probably won't open until Monday, I decided to ask those of you that have ordered Topscore a question. I placed an order LAST Thursday(the 16th), received an e-mail confirmation Friday morning (the 17th), and still haven't seen my order. About long does it take to recieve the CD, 7-10 days? Anyone know?

I ordered TopScore on June14. I have not gotten the CD yet.

I ordered mine the 7th, got the e-mail the 8th and still havn't gotten it. I selected the free shipping. I called them Fri the 17th and left a message around 7pm. I asked if I could download it since it had been so long. They called back that night around 9 and I had the e-mail with the registration key by that night. I downloaded it that night. Still no cd's though.

AUTigers said:
jh58698n said:
I ordered TopScore on June14. I have not gotten the CD yet.

Why don't you guys get it downloaded and have the problem resolved instantly?

I just figured it might be better to have the physical copy in hand, that way in case if anything happens to my computer, I'll have it to back it up. I'm not that technologically advanced to write programs to a CD.

But, I guess that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. No lengthy process d/l with a cable connection is there?

Oh and thanks for the replies!

I ordered the TopScore Pro CD and it took about 10 days to arrive in my mailbox (very small package, so watch out for it!)

seoul said:
Why don't you guys get it downloaded and have the problem resolved instantly?

Thank you, I email them. Got me software CD key within 12 hours. Now I can practice it. I suggest all of you have not gotten the CD to email them. Ask them that you want to download it while you are waiting. You will get it within 24 hours.