Where is our count-down?!

Started by drsax
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drsax

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi folx, I am just waiting to hear back from the schools I have applied to about any acceptances or other interviews. I notice on other boards it seems schools have a date to look forward to being accepted maybe...example Oct 15th for pre-meds or Dec 1st for pre-dents, but we don't have a date to at least pinpoint when this wait might possibly be over! So how is everyone coping with the wait with no definate end? I am constantly checking my email or SDN 😉 Anyone want to pick a date to countdown :laugh: Stay up everyone!
 
Oh I know, just wish we could count on a particular day to look foward to hearing something :luck: