Where is our Moderator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Poety

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
MODERATOR!!! MODERATOR!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME? :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Poety said:
MODERATOR!!! MODERATOR!!!! CAN YOU HEAR ME? :oops:

look in the mirror, poety. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got back from the Caribbean cruise.

Feel much better now, thanks.

I had my spies looking over the place during my absence. Everything seems to be in order. :smuggrin:
To some's dismay and despite their strongest hexes, the ship did not sink at sea.

Good to be back with you all....
:luck:

:scared: bout damn time, I've been like lonely or something, now get back in my head! :mad: Don't leave me like that without permission again! Do you hear me? :p :wow:

It's good to see the colorful neonate again, and that it is socializing with that canine. Do you have updated head circumference ratios and age-by-weight figures?

The internet 'cafe' on the ship was expensive, and the endless pina's and malted beverages precluded me from spending even more on using it. Know that you were in my thoughts as I lounged in the Grand Cayman and Bahamas.

Anasazi23 said:
It's good to see the colorful neonate again, and that it is socializing with that canine.

Take another look. Is the canine really socializing with the neonate? It looks like it is consuming the neonate's left arm!

:laugh: :laugh: Oh I have to keep this picture up there now, it really DOES look like that doesn't it? :laugh:

The neonate and the canine do appear to be involved in either a one-sided survival instinct massacre, or a complex socializing regimin. The neonate does not appear to be in pain, while the canine may or may not be consuming the neonate's left arm.

Perhaps CPS should be involved.

Just kidding Poety. I'm sure you're a great mother.

Anasazi23 said:
The internet 'cafe' on the ship was expensive, and the endless pina's and malted beverages precluded me from spending even more on using it. Know that you were in my thoughts as I lounged in the Grand Cayman and Bahamas.

Then you really should have been consuming MORE of those pina's and malted beverages....
:cool: