• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

Rgroov3

10+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2005
Status
Well not literally....but I haven't seen any acceptances from them lately. The last one was 11/8? Does anyone know when they will start taking more people? My interview date was 6 weeks ago and they had said they will contact us in 6 weeks....just wanted to know if anyone knew anything more

thinknofu3

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 27, 2005
Chicago, IL
Status
Medical Student
You can check the other threads that have been started about this, but basically the deal that I've heard is that the AdCom is extremely backed up/behind. My interview was 10/31 and the latest update I heard was to expect to hear in 6-8 weeks. Boo.

About the Ads

gdbaby

Prettier than before
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Congrats!!! Still waiting for interview offer/rejection/laughing.

amandil

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Interviewed 11/1, got the call 12/8.

MollyMalone

I'm a Score Quadruplet
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2004
The anterosuperior branch of the inferomedial some
Status
SeattlePostBach said:
call today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w/ merit scholarship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! That's awesome! :thumbup:

About the Ads