Where is the certify button?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cocobutter

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

well i sure hope u figured it out

Reactions: 3 users
the deadline to submit ROL was 9 pm eastern time. If your list was not certified at that time that.... you'll have to SOAP. Hope this isn't what happened to you and you got it figured out.

I was told that NMRP "auto-certifies" you if you haven't done so by the deadline. I, for one, am not willing to see if this is true.

I was told that NMRP "auto-certifies" you if you haven't done so by the deadline. I, for one, am not willing to see if this is true.
Whoever told you that is:
a) An idiot
b) Trying to f*** with you
c) All of the above

I hope this person doesn't have access to actual med students on a regular basis to share this "information" with.

Reactions: 3 users
This is why I certified as soon as I could. Ouch.

I wonder how many people forget to certify every year. I'm guessing at least 1...

I know of someone to whom it happened last year....

Personally, I think there needs to be more than just a tiny little certify button (at the bottom of the page), a status that turns green, and an email. I mean - blaring alarms, an official background across every NRMP web-page "You have CERTIFIED. Touch nothing further," making me click through twenty more arrows to check if I *really* want to edit and re-certify?

Reactions: 1 user