Where Is The Lounge?

Started by AxeJ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AxeJ

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 50 posts. I would like to post in the OT forum.

Apologies if I'm not supposed to talk about it out here. Go easy; I'm new.
 
Keep posting, you will see it eventually........just know we are mean! :meanie:

If you cant handle yourself.....

75 posts? 100? I'm getting discouraged. I am always most active on OT boards. 🙁

Where will I see it?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would I get in trouble if I were to deliberately bump up my count in this thread?
 
I'm leaning toward not posting anymore if I have to have too many more posts. This has a whole Stalinist feel to it. A bit discomforting.