where should I apply?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gogobruin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new in the forum, and :love:I want to thanks all of u guys in the forum, this forum has been so helpful. I have checked this web everyday in the past 3 monthes. In the past 3 monthes, what I did was studying and checking this web.

pat 22
math 21
reading 18:scared:
bio 19:confused:
gchecm 24
ochem 26
total science 21
academic 22
Eng is my second language, and I try to study hard in that part, but it seems that I did not do well in that part enough:eek:. I spent a lot of time on bio, but I did not do well. My GPA was above 3.8 when I was in undergrade, and I just go my MS in physicalchem last year. Where should I apply? I am not that rich, so I donot want to apply more than ten schools. Is that possible?:confused:? I am a resident of Cal, and I heard that california dental schools are so competitive, do I have chance?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Your stats are very nice ... you should check predents.com and compare you stats with others at schools that you might be interested in applying to for next year

I keep looking this web in the past few days, and only one answer my question...kind of sad:confused:, could any other people give me some advice? My eng is kind of bad..I donot know if I qualify foe UCLA dental school. Thanks

3.8 gpa, 22 dat, MS in p-chem.......i'd be really surprised if you didn't at least get an interview at all 5 of the cali schools. good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
and I just go my MS in physicalchem last year. Where should I apply?

i think anyone that can actually get a degree (esp a masters) in p-chem should be allowed to go wherever the *&%$ they want!! that class is torture. congrats on your stats though.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. I feel much more better now comparing few days ago--worrying abou my eng and think to retake the exam or not. Thank u guys!!! Love this forum so much!:love:

Excellent scores, my friend! You have a good shot almost anywhere. Don't let the RC or Bio scores worry you, they are both fine IMO. Don't waste time apply to a million "backup" schools or anything; narrow it down and apply to where you might actually want to go or places you would like to check out more. Good luck!

HiHi,:love:
Thank you so much! I heard California dental schools are so competitive, so that's why I worried about it. Do you think I get the chance if I apply to USC/ UCLA? Since these are two schools near my hometown