Where should I look?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neuroadmin

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I manage a successful neurology practice in Orlando. Because of that, I have an interest in opening one or two neurology practices. The idea is that I would provide the building, staff, technology, credentialing, malpractice, and even loan repayment for a neurologist. However, since I am not a physician, I do not want to have any responsibility for the clinical side. The neurologist would have his/her own independent practice, I simply would provide all administrative needs either on a contingency or flat fee. As neurologists, do you think anyone would have an interest in this type of an arrangment and if so, where should I look to advertise this?
 
I manage a successful neurology practice in Orlando. Because of that, I have an interest in opening one or two neurology practices. The idea is that I would provide the building, staff, technology, credentialing, malpractice, and even loan repayment for a neurologist. However, since I am not a physician, I do not want to have any responsibility for the clinical side. The neurologist would have his/her own independent practice, I simply would provide all administrative needs either on a contingency or flat fee. As neurologists, do you think anyone would have an interest in this type of an arrangment and if so, where should I look to advertise this?

Sounds like a troll, but I'll take the bait . . .

Since this sounds like you want all the financial reward with none of the risk or responsibility, I think the answer is "No, I very much doubt that any physician with any sense would have any interest in this."

And let's not be disingenuous here: "you" would not be providing the "building, malpractice and loan repayment," it would be coming from the revenue generated by the physician.

I think the role you are looking to fill is that of a practice management firm or consultant, maybe, but they work for the physicians, not vice versa.