where should i study abroad to be able to take optometry courses?

Started by sawx8
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sawx8

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can choose between New Zealand, Melbourne, Sydney, and Manchester. I am from the USA. I was wondering if undergraduate study abroad students could even enroll in the optometry courses overseas. Does anyone have any experience with this?
 
I can choose between New Zealand, Melbourne, Sydney, and Manchester. I am from the USA. I was wondering if undergraduate study abroad students could even enroll in the optometry courses overseas. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "the optometry courses", I'm guessing you mean the prerequisites for optometry school. My university offered Organic Chemistry abroad, I don't remember where though. You should check with the study abroad office at your university.