Where the F*** is Jet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
One of his last posts was basically a goodbye wasn't it?

yeah that's what I thought too. he's retired or soon to be like one of the senior faculty members that goes down to the cafeteria for breakfast sits at the middle table and schmoozes with the other faculty members.. by the time he's done it's already 11:45 and time for lunch so he gets back and line and the process is repeated.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't interpret his last post as if he's leaving for good. Just sittin back a bit.

I think he'll respond to direct requests for advice etc.

Jet shakes the silver mixer vigorously fifty times and pours the Patron laden icy margarita into a high ball.

"WHATS UP, G?":laugh:

Still around, friends.

Focusing my writing on another project thanks to a friend of mine in the writing industry who saw a glimmer of talent. Told me it'd be a waste if I didnt put my prose between some book laminate.

Something I've always wanted to do. Finally it is transpiring!

I'll keep you posted when its finished and hopefully (dreaming here but f u kkin A ya gotta dream, huh?) published.

I keep remembering the fact that...get this.....know how many people showed up at John Grisham's first book signing?

HUH?

ONE. PERSON.

So hopefully I can top that with you dude's help and I'll have

FOUR DUDES THERE.:laugh:

Still here some.

Sorry I havent answered all the private messages as it'd take me weeks....I try and answer all I can.

Keep it real here, friends.

Love,

Jet

Last edited:
Jet shakes the silver mixer vigorously fifty times and pours the Patron laden icy margarita into a high ball.

Still around, friends.

Focusing my writing on another project thanks to a friend of mine in the writing industry who saw a glimmer of talent. Told me it'd be a waste if I didnt put my prose between some book laminate.

I'll keep you posted when its finished and hopefully (dreaming here but f u kkin A ya gotta dream, huh?) published.

I keep remembering the fact that...get this.....know how many people showed up at John Grisham's first book signing?

HUH?

ONE. PERSON.

Still here some.

Sorry I havent answered all the private messages as it'd take me weeks....I try and answer all I can.

Love,

Jet

Cool Jet. That sounds interesting. Keep us posted.:thumbup:

Make that at least 5 at your first book signing.....:smuggrin:

Still around, friends.

HUH?

ONE. PERSON.

Still here some.

Love,

Jet

Dude let us know when your book comes out, I will def. buy it. One of the only reasons I come to this board is to read your amusing (yet informative) posts.

Jet, That is exciting. You writing a book. I'd be the first on the list to buy it except that I can't read.

But if you sign it, I'll pay cash.

I think we have a quorum!!! Get to it Jet!!! Add me to the list.

Your pal,
D712