Where to apply

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sickeye29

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im putting together a excel spread sheet with information about most of the Dental schools in the US. that way when it comes time to apply i can look at my spread sheet and make my decisions off that.

anyways someone may have already done this so if you know where i can get it let me know. also is a very time consuming, so i was hoping some of you guys can help me out by downloading the excel file and contributing to the sheet. as it progresses i will keep posting it until it is done.

also much of the information is out dated (2005) and if you find any information to up date it go ahead and do so highlight it and email it back to me.

Last if you would like to add any columns or have any ideas on how to improve this chart feel free to let me know.

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Dental school INFO.xls
    37 KB · Views: 146
I made some list.
I don't know if the scores are updated.
Highlighted ones are the schools with lower score. :D

Attachments

• School List.xls
    30 KB · Views: 119
the way i did it was i found a link on the ada website of all the schools and their requirements. Upon registering to adssas you have all the supplemental information there for you as well.

Someone actually posted all the information that you are trying to do. If you go to the pre-dental forum and search it under 06 ranking of dental schools posted by Doc Toothache. Awesome job done by Doc Toothache. All the stats regarding DAT scores, GPA etc for all the schools in the US and which one would be the best for your stats.

Someone actually posted all the information that you are trying to do. If you go to the pre-dental forum and search it under 06 schools category. I am not sure but all the stats regarding DAT scores, GPA etc for all the schools in the US.

Link would be great!