Where to do a Boston radiology elective?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

florida_hokie

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have a good suggestion for where to to a 4th year radiology elective in Boston? I would like to be near Newton, Mass (not @ Newton-Wellsley Hospital) and I would prefer a pretty laid back elective where there is plenty of outside hospital time available for recreational activities.

Thanks for any suggestions.
 
Tufts has an elective at St. Elizabeth's, in Brighton (pretty close to Newton). The attending who ran it when I did it said on the first day, "If you show up most days, you get high pass."