Where to find how many LORs needed?

Started by Optgal96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Optgal96

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, is there a way to find how many recommendation letters are needed for each school? I saw somewhere that one school wanted 3 so I want to double check all the requirements before I submit my applications.

But also how strict are they on these letters? I've gotten 2 (one prof, one opt) and I'm having a difficult time finding a 3rd one at this point during the semester.
 
Some schools only need 2 but I know UMSL and IUSO require 3. I would say it's best to check the individual website of each school you're interested in