where to find older prep questions for boards study?

Started by gtee07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gtee07

MD hopeful
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been seeing advice to do as many years of prep questions as you can to study for boards. I have 2013, 2014, and 2015 prep questions on the aap site available to me, but I was wondering where I can find older years of prep questions.
 
I realize this is an older thread that got bumped, but this info may be helpful for future test takers. Check out scribd.com. I was able to find PREP 2007, 2009, and 2010 on there in PDF form. They offer a 14 day free trial so you can sign up, download the documents, and then cancel your membership immediately.

You didn't get this info from me...🙂
 
It's not hard to find copies on sale on eBay or Amazon if you check frequently. I have copies of all the books dating back to 2008 by doing this. You can contact AAP directly and they have older books available, cheaper than the newer years. And you can find some years in PDF format for free online.
Unfortunately they no longer give residents free book copies any more, so they've really tried to eliminate that secondary market. It shouldn't cost residents $150 because they want a paper copy.